Coyote and Wolf Reduction
Coyote and Wolf Reduction Incentive Program
The Coyote and Wolf Reduction Incentive Program is an effort to protect agriculture and County resident owned animals from wildlife and to manage populations of coyote and wolves in the region.
When a resident of the County brings a coyote or wolf carcass to the Agriculture Service Board, at the County Public Works office, you may be eligible to receive payment.
- $15.00 per coyote
- $75.00 per wolf
When submitting, you declare that:
- The coyote/ wolf must be from the County of St. Paul
- You must be a resident of the County of St. Paul.
- The coyote/wolf submitted was found at large when it was destroyed and not a domestic dog.The coyotes must also be whole and unskinned to receive payment.
- Was destroyed by hunting or trapping on your land or with permission from landowners.
- Was destroyed at the location that you have reported to the ASB
- Was not destroyed in a manner that contravened any law.
- If necessary will be disposed of in a proper manner on the location given above.
- Will provide registered fur management license and resident fur management license.
- You must also phone ahead and make an appointment before bringing them in at 780-645-3006 ext. 236.