Planning & Development
Planning and Development
Looking to Build? Please follow the Five Step process to a successful application.
1. Review the Bylaw
2. Review Development Permit Information and Select what you are building.
|Development Permit Information|
|New Home (Stick Build)|
|Shed/ Skidded Buildings|
|If other, please contact Chelsey Cartron|
3. Review the cost: Permit fees
4. Fill out a permit application
Permit Applications1. Development Permit
2. Building Permit
3. Electrical Permit
4. Gas Permit
5. Plumbing Permit
6. Private Sewage Permit
5. Send your filled out documents as attachments to an email to Chelsey Cartron from the County of St. Paul Planning and Development Department.
Projects and Plans
Area Structure Plans
Municipal Development Plan
Inter-Municipal Development Plan: RuralThank you to all participants who contributed feedback through the stakeholder meetings, open house and online survey. The feedback is helping to inform the creation of the Inter-municipal Development Plans.
A summary of the engagement is available here.
The Inter-municipal Development Plans are currently being drafted and reviewed. They will be presented to Council in the fall and a public hearing will provide a final opportunity for public input.
More information about Inter-municipal Development Plans can be found here.
Inter-Municipal Development Plan: Urban
- Town & County of St. Paul - Inter-Municipal Development Plan - December 2010