Property Tax Information
If you wish to receive your Tax Notice via email, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us and we will add you on our list.
Property Tax Payment Information
Terms and Conditions
Methods of Payment
Payments can be made at most chartered banks, trust companies, credit unions, and ATB Financials.
Via Internet and Telepayment:
Please be aware of your bank's policies regarding the effective date of payment. It is very important to confirm your current property roll number is the one registered on your bill payment menu. The tax roll number is linked to the property, if you have moved; the new roll number must be referenced on your bill menu.
Also note that an individual payment is required for each tax roll number.
Via your mortgage company:
If you pay PIT (principle, interest, and taxes) to a mortgage company, the company gets an invoice for your taxes and you receive the original tax bill for your records. The name of the company being invoiced appears on the bill. If you believe you are paying PIT but the mortgage company name does not appear on the bill, contact your mortgage company immediately.
If a mortgage company is named on your bill but is no longer responsible for your tax payment, you are responsible for paying the taxes on or before the due date to avoid penalty.
Pay in Person
County of St. Paul 5015-49 Avenue St. Paul, AB T0A 3A4, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday. Interac debit card service is available. Property taxes cannot be paid with a credit card.
County of St. Paul 5015-49 Avenue St. Paul, AB T0A 3A4, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
24-hour deposit Slot located on the front door entrance (bottom right) of the County of St. Paul building. NO CASH PLEASE.
- Send a cheque or money order payable to "County of St. Paul" to 5015-49 Avenue, St. Paul AB T0A 3A4. Do not send cash.
- Write your roll number or your property address on the cheque and enclose the return portion of your tax bill.
- Please ensure your cheque is signed and completed accurately, as County of St. Paul is not responsible for errors and/or omissions.
- The envelope must be post-marked by Canada Post on or before the due date to avoid late payment penalties.
County of St. Paul will accept post-dated cheques for the payment of Property Tax, but to avoid penalty the cheque must be dated June 30th of the current year.
Change of Mailing Address
To ensure that your assessment notice and tax bill are sent to the correct address, please let us know when you’re mailing address changes.
Please send changes to:
County of St. Paul
St. Paul, AB T0A 3A4
Fax: 780-645-3104 Address Change Form
E-mail: Email Address
As well, be sure to advise the Provincial Land Titles Office to ensure your correct mailing address is recorded on the Certificate of Title. Mail your change of mailing address along with the legal description of your property, as shown on your tax bill and your signature, to:
Land Titles Office
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 2T3
Property Tax Monthly Payment Plan
Property Tax Monthly Payment Plan in which taxpayers make monthly payments for property taxes. Payments may ONLY be made by automatic withdrawal from a bank account. Each year after taxes are levied, the monthly payment will be adjusted based on the current year's taxes.
To join the Property Tax Monthly Payment Plan now, you can request an application via:
Request Application for Payment Plan
- Send an e-mail to Phyllis at: Email Address
- Download the form. Pre-Authorized Payments Form
- Fax your request to 780-645-3104
- Phone 780-645-3301 Ext #203
- The plan commences January 1st of each year providing all taxes and penalties are paid on or before December 31st of the preceding year. You can join up to June 1st by paying the missed installments from January 1. When a property enrolled on the monthly payment plan is sold, the purchaser can apply to continue on the payment plan or pay the balance in full.
Selling your property?
To terminate your monthly payment plan participation for any reason, including sale, we must receive written notice at least two weeks before the next withdrawal. You can e-mail your request to Phyllis Email Address or print Withdraw Pre-Authorized Debit form and fax to 780-645-3104.
Changing banks or bank accounts?
If you change your banking information, please advise Phyllis and provide a new VOID cheque, at least two weeks before the next payment date. Please record your tax roll number or property address on the front of the cheque. You may send the information by: