ST. PAUL MUNICIPAL SEED CLEANING ASSOCIATION LTD.
- Chemical container collection site
- Ground work for the 100 ft outdoor scale
- Annual Plant Inspections
- Provided assistance with applications of Provincial Government grants
- Gravel and Yard maintenance
SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE ST. PAUL SEED PLANT
- We are a Pedigreed Seed authorized establishment. We process a total volume of approximately 670,000 bushels per year of certified and common cereal and pulse crops.
- We purchase and market Human Consumption Peas with future expansion into Oat and Canola markets.
Chosen as one of four finalists for the “Export Award of Distinction” in 2008, by the Alberta Chamber of Commerce.
- We are certified applicators of water-based seed treatment products and treat approximately 45,000 bushels of cereal and pulse crops per year.
Business Improvement Award” presented by Bayer CropScience for 2007-2008, for expansion/upgrade of seed treatment handling & application.
- We provide a retail outlet for forage and grass seeds for hay and pasture needs, with an average sale value of $200,000 per year. This also includes certified cereal and pulse seed sales.
- We are dealers for Masterfeeds, Unifeed, Eastman, Westway, FeedRite, Legal Alfalfa Products and Canadian Agri-Blend. This provides our local farmers with a full line of feed products for their requirements.
- Pioneer Hi-Bred - Representative for canola and corn seed varieties.