A specimen cheque marked “VOID” or a Direct Debit Form, must be attached to this authorization.
- I/We hereby authorize the County of St. Paul No. 19 and its Financial Institution to debit my account
for all property taxes including any local improvement levies payable to the County of St. Paul No. 19
on the FIFTEENTH OR LAST day of each month. The amount may increase/decrease in June of
each year, depending on the tax levy shown on the Property Tax Notice issued by the County of St.
Paul No. 19, for the remaining installments to be paid that year.
- This authorization may be cancelled at any time upon two weeks written notice by either party, and
then all outstanding taxes will become due and payable and subject to penalties.
- Any payment returned NSF may result in termination of the plan, and then all outstanding taxes will
become due and payable and subject to penalties.
- In the event of a sale of the above noted property or a change in bank accounts, I/We will notify the
County of St. Paul in writing at least 15 days prior to the next due date - to arrange for cancellation or
to provide a new VOID cheque or a Direct Debit Form.
- Any delivery of this authorization to the County of St. Paul No. 19 constitutes delivery by the