The Annual Highway Cleanup program runs on May 6, 2023, weather permitting. The program involves volunteers/organizations collecting trash left alongside highways.
For more information and/or to express your interest in participating, contact Betty Richard at [email protected] or phone 780-645-3301, ext. 1221.
Highway Cleanup $150/mile
Saturday May 6, 2023 – Maps will be Provided
- County Shop Road (Range Road 95) – From Town of St. Paul Limits North to ¼ mile Past Vincent Lake Dump, West to Horseshoe Bay Road & into Developments – including the County Shop Rd East to 881 & Roads south to Town limits – Total 16 Miles
- From Highway 28 North past the Hamlet of Mallaig to the end of the pavement (Twp Rd 612) – 6 Miles
- Moosehills Road – East of HWY 41 Twp 574 up to RR50 – 13 Miles
- Murphy road – RR50 North of HWY 646 to County line – 14 Miles
- SR 867 to Lina ½ Mile North to St. Lina Landfill and around landfill – 3 Miles
- Ross Lake Road TWP Rd 562 from Frog Lake Monument East to 646 (Flat rate of $2,500 for this stretch of road) – 7 miles