All road sections are passable however we do encourage public to choose alternative routes where possible
- TWP 582 and 57th Street – County scope is complete on road sections other than the reclamation work still required in the borrow pits. Paving Contractor will commence on October 1st.
- Moosehills Slide – TWP 574 – County is performing subgrade and Gravel Base construction on this stretch of road, expect minor delays if traveling this route on the north side of Moosehills lake through the valley. Paving is expected to commence October 4th.
- Bridge File 77649 – TWP 614 – East of St. Lina – Bridge file will be complete September 29th.
- Bridge File 8786 – RR 104 north of TWP 622 – Bridge file will be reconstructed from September 29th through October 31st
- TWP 584 west of HWY 36 – Overlay is almost complete.
- RR 100 north of Mallaig – Reclaiming this road section.
- TWP 560 West of HWY 41 – Rip and Pack crews are working this road section now and we will overlay as much as weather permits.
- Armistice Road overlay will commence within 2 weeks, however not all gravel sections will be completed this season.
- Lafond Road – RR 105 – Rip and Pack will commence within 2 weeks. The oil overlay will not occur until next season.