The Town St. Paul and the County of St. Paul have collaborated to rebuild and pave both TWP 582 and Range Road 95/57 street. Map of area
The County of St. Paul, Town of St. Paul and our awarded contractors will require access for construction on TWP 582 and 57th Street from May 3 to September 30, 2021.
These roadways will be closed and accessible only to people living or doing business adjacent to these roadways.
The County of St. Paul will have Flag Persons on each side of the construction areas to handle local traffic that will need access to and from these roadways.
The County of St. Paul will have electronic message signs (red blocks on map) placed in 5 locations:
- Facing West at the intersection of 57th and HW 29
- Facing East at the intersection of HW 881 & HW 29
- Facing North on HW 881 north of TWP 582 (Seed Cleaning Plant)
- Facing East on TWP 590 adjacent to HW 881 (S-Curves)
- Facing West on TWP 590 just west of RR 95
The County will also have standard construction signage locate at all entry points to these two roadways (orange points on map).
We would like to thank the public, in advance, for their understanding during construction and improvement of these roads.