At the County of St. Paul, we work for you.
We are a strong, trusted partner for our residents, businesses, communities and neighbours and we strive each and every day to create opportunity that makes life better for all.
Our official name is the County of St. Paul No. 19, and we strive to be a trailblazing and welcoming region with an outstanding community commitment. Our county encompasses numerous hamlets, including: Ashmont, Heinsburg, Mallaig, Lafond, Lindbergh, Lottie Lake, St. Edouard, St. Lina, and St. Vincent.
The County Management Team
Your county management team works day-in and day-out to provide the essential services people depend on and to create opportunity in our region. Meet our management team below:
- The Administrative Head of the municipality
- Ensures the municipality's policies and programs are implemented, advises and informs council on the operation of the municipality, administers the operating and capital budgets, ensures appropriate staffing is in place, and performs other duties assigned by the council and the MGA.
[email protected] | 780-645-3301 ext. 1221
- Provides direct administrative support to the CAO and indirect support to the County Council members and its committees
- Provides oversight of the office administration functions
Director of Public Works
Director of Planning & Development
- Exercises considerable judgement in the field of planning and development
- Accountable for carrying out the duties as the County’s Subdivision Authority and Development Authority, and represents the municipality in the event of a Municipal Government Board appeal
- Provides oversight on issuing permits, County compliance certificates, and leading special projects related to planning and development
Director of Family and Community Support Services
- Designs, implements, coordinates, administers, and evaluates preventive social services for the County and the Town of Elk Point
- Works closely with local, regional and provincial agencies to ensure that the preventative social service needs of residents are met while not duplicating services
Posting closed on Friday, January 15, 2020
Regional Director of Occupational Health and Safety
- Overall responsibility for Occupational Health and Safety in managing and overseeing the Regional Safety Management System (RSMS).
- Works closely with St. Paul’s Regional Emergency Management Agency (REMA) to improve the regional response to emergencies, and the Emergency Management Committee (EMC) as a regional governance body that provides direction regarding the REMP