Floatingstone Lake Campground
Located 4 km west & 8 km north of Ashmont in a naturally wooded area abutting the south shore.
The park is maintained and groomed in the most meticulous fashion to ensure its natural beauty.
- 46 electrical sites
- 4 non-powered sites
- Tenting area not available for 2020
- Dumping station and sewage disposal
- Monthly stays will be available during the 2020 camping season at specific sites.
- Day use area, swimming, fishing, beaches, boat launch, playgrounds.
- Bundled firewood for sale @ $5.00/bundle
- Group use area - non power
- Shower facilities For the 2020 camping season, shower buildings will remain closed. Outhouse toilets will be closed from 9:00 pm to 9:00 am so campers must have self-contained units.
- Large gazebo on beach to rent
- 24hr park attendant
GPS Lat/Long: 54.2118370, -111.622765
NE 36-60-12-W4; 11430 Twp Rd 604; Ashmont, Alberta Canada
Head west on Hwy 28 from Ashmont. Turn North on Rg Rd 120 for 8 km then turn right on Twp Rd 603 Watch for the blue Municipal Campground sign.