Lac Bellevue Campground
This naturally sheltered spot offers the ultimate for the family camper. All amenities are closely nestled together. Enjoy your camp stall while watching the children on the playground on the spacious beach area. The Day-use area is complimented by a large Gazebo for your picnicking comfort. The gazebo can be rented for your group events. This park is located on the north end of Lac Bellevue.
What visitors had to say about their stay at Lac Bellevue in 2021 (other reviews on Camp Reservations Canada):
"This campground was recommended and it certainly did not disappoint. The camp host was incredibly friendly and answered all of our questions. Clean, well run and just an awesome week! We will be back."
"The grounds keeper is super nice and helpful. The spot the Park Attendant chose for use was amazing, quiet and away from all the campers (we were using tents)."
- Located 20 minutes south of the Town of St. Paul
- 20 powered stalls
- 14 non-powered stalls
- There is no designated tenting area: Tenting can be enjoyed within each campsites at the site rental rate
- New! Rail fencing installed to delineate sites 14 to 24
- 24 hour Park Attendant
- Spacious beach, beach volleyball, boat launch, fishing, swimming, free WiFi
- New playground!
- Bundled firewood for sale @ $10.00/bundle
- Ice and concessions for sale
- Shower facilities. Portable Showers are not permitted
at any time.
- Gazebo for rent
- Day use picnic areas can be reserved at $20/day through the Park Attendants
GPS Lat/Long: 53.8269560, -111.339552
56127 Range Road 100, Lac Bellevue, Alberta, Canada
From St. Paul travel east for 1 mile on Hwy 29 then turn south of Hwy 881 south up to Twp Rd 562, then turn west for 3 miles then south for 1 mile