Stoney Lake Campground
Pioneer Park is the theme of this truly natural facility. It offers the ultimate in camping with total privacy between large stalls in this undisturbed wooded area. The natural topography segregates the camping area from the beach and activity centre. A large day-use area is complimented with playground equipment.
Please be advised that some of our campsites have been renumbered for the 2021 season.
See the updated Campground Map for current site numbers.
What visitors had to say about their stay at Stoney Lake in 2020 (other reviews on Camp Reservations Canada):
"One of the best campgrounds we have visited in the past couple of years. Level treed site,spotlessly maintained, and obliging caretakers. We will be back."
"Really enjoyed our stay over the 2020 season. The hosts were great and helpful. Hopefully we will see them again.
The sites are well treed, and the WiFi a bonus ... Until next year."
"I love this campground. Lots of lush trees between sites gives you privacy. The Caretakers are always friendly and helpful. Great fishing but it would be nice to have a boat launch at the site. Looking forward to booking next year." (Note: A new boat launch has been installed for 2021)
"This was our first time here and we will definitely be coming back again next year. Perch fishing was great. Caretakers were very professional and friendly. Love the beach area."
- 45 stalls with power
- Tenting areas not available
- Sewage disposal
- 24 hour Park Attendant
- Day-use area, beach area, beach volleyball, playground area, swimming, fishing, free Wifi
- A new boat launch has been installed for the 2021 season!. A separate boat launch is available at the south end of the lake
- Bundled firewood for sale @ $10.00/bundle (a lot of wood!)
- Shower facilities
- Gazebo on the beach for group use area
- Day use picnic areas can be reserved at $20/day through the Park Attendants as of May 17, 2021
- 20 minutes south-east of Town of St. Paul
GPS Lat/Long: 53.8677370, -111.080861
8117 Hwy 646, Stoney Lake, Alberta, Canada
From St. Paul travel east on Hwy 29 for 1 mile then turn south on Hwy 881 then turn east on Hwy 646 then turn south on Rg Rd 81A. Watch for the blue Municipal Campground Sign