Westcove Campground at Vincent Lake
Westcove is located in a naturally wooded area with varied topographical contours. Westcove is truly a family park with emphasis on something for everyone. Enjoy the picnic area, playground for the youngsters, basketball, tennis or a stroll down a huge network of hiking trails appreciating nature at its finest.
Marking the Official Opening on February 26, 2022
New Cross-Country Ski Trail Network in development at Westcove Municipal Recreation Area
The trails are now closed for the season. See you next year!! (April 8 update)
The County of St. Paul and the Lakeland Cross-Country Ski Club (LCCSC) are pleased to announce an initial three-year joint venture agreement to develop a Nordic ski trail network at the Westcove Municipal Recreation Area starting this 2021-2022 season.
NOTE: There is no winter camping at the Westcove Campground.
All Westcove Campsites can be booked for four weeks at a time during the spring/summer camping season. Stay longer!
What visitors had to say about their stay at Westcove in 2021. Other reviews are on Camp Reservations Canada:
"This campground was so much fun. We were there for 4 days lots of walking trails,the site was very clean. And as soon as the splash park opens up we will be back again."
"The Park Attendants were awesome! First time being here for July long weekend and we definitely recommend this place. Very clean and very friendly personnel ... We're already booked for our next camping at Westcove.....Thanks again guys for doing such a great job!!"
"Despite terrible weather and smoky conditions this was a fantastic camping weekend. The Park Attendants truly made this a memorable trip for our son. We spent the entire day 'treasure hunting' in misty, cold and smoky weather and when they asked what we were doing they set out to hid treasure for him. It’s been nearly a week since being home and he is still telling everyone about the treasure he found. We will surly be returning ;)"
- Located 15 minutes north of the Town of St. Paul
- 66 sites with power
- There is no designated tenting area: Tenting can be enjoyed within each campsites at the site rental rate
- Sewage disposal
- 24 hour Park Attendant
- Pickle ball court, frisbee golf, tennis court & basketball nets, playground area, spray park, hiking trails, ball diamond, boat launch, day-use area, horseshoe pits, fishing, free WiFi
- Shower facility. Portable Showers are not permitted at any time.
- Bundled firewood for sale @ $10.00/bundle (a lot of wood!)
- Ice and concessions for sale
- 1 large Gazebo & Group Use area for rent
- Day use picnic areas can be reserved at $20/day through the Park Attendants
- Spray Park: $3.00 per person per day
GPS Lat/Long: 54.1091700, -111.358444
59221 Range Road 100 Vincent Lake, Alberta, Canada
From St. Paul travel north on Hwy 881 then west on Twp Rd 590 then north on Range Road 100. Watch for the blue Municipal Campground sign.