Westcove Campground at Vincent Lake
Westcove is located in a naturally wooded area with varied topographical contours. Westcove is truly a family park with emphasis on something for everyone. Enjoy the picnic area, playground for the youngsters, basketball, tennis or a stroll down a huge network of hiking trails appreciating nature at its finest.
Please be advised that some of our campsites have been renumbered for the 2021 season.
See the updated Campground Map for current site numbers.
New for 2021: All Westcove Campsites can be booked for four weeks at a time. Stay longer!
What visitors had to say about their stay at Westcove in 2019 (the campground was closed in 2020). Other reviews are on Camp Reservations Canada:
"This campground is very well maintained. Our site was prefect and the campground is nice and clean. We will be back."
"This was our first time at Westcove. like a lake and a playground for our activities. This met all our expectations, clean, lots of play areas, family friendly, and what kid doesn’t love a spray park..... We will be back to enjoy again."
"Enjoyed our stay here. Nice private campsites. Well maintained."
"We stayed at Westcove for a couple of nights and were very impressed by the facilities and the cleanliness. The camp host was very interested in making our stay enjoyable. We’ll be sure to tell others about this gem! See you again! Thanks!"
- 66 sites with power
- Tenting areas not available
- Sewage disposal
- 24 hour Park Attendant
- Pickle ball court, frisbee golf, tennis court & basketball nets/ equipment rentals, playground area, spray park, hiking trails, ball diamond, boat launch, day-use area, horseshoe pits, fishing, free WiFi
- Shower facility
- Bundled firewood for sale @ $10.00/bundle (a lot of wood!)
- 1 large Gazebo & Group Use area for rent
- Day use picnic areas can be reserved at $20/day through the Park Attendants as of May 17, 2021
- Spray Park: $3.00 per person per day
- 15 minutes north of St. Paul
GPS Lat/Long: 54.1091700, -111.358444
59221 Range Road 100 Vincent Lake, Alberta, Canada
From St. Paul travel north on Hwy 881 then west on Twp Rd 590 then north on Range Road 100. Watch for the blue Municipal Campground sign.