Maxine Fodness - Deputy Reeve
Mrs. Maxine Fodness was sworn in to the County of St. Paul on October 26, 2004. Maxine was sworn in again on October 25, 2021.
Maxine is the Deputy Reeve.
You can contact Maxine by email or by phone.
Home phone: 780-645-4778
Maxine currently serves on the following Boards and Committees:
- Agricultural Services Board
- County Library Board
- Evergreen Regional Landfill Committee
- Inter-municipal Committee - Town of St. Paul, County of Two Hills, County of Vermilion River, County of Lac La Biche, MD of Bonnyville, County of Smoky Lake
- M.D. of St. Paul Foundation Board
- Northern Lights Library Board
- Policy Committee
- Regional Emergency Advisory Committee
- Rural IDP Committees - County of Two Hills
- Salary Negotiations Committee
- Seed Cleaning Plant Board
- St. Paul Airport
- St. Paul Transfer Station Committee
- Town of St. Paul Recreation Board